- We require a deposit of $100 per person when making a reservation and payment in full 30 days prior to arrival. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard. Deposit is refundable 60 days or more prior to arrival, less $10 per person service charge.
- Balance must be paid 30 days prior to arrival date and is not refundable at that time.
- Rates do not include local sales tax or staff gratuity.
- We are not able to give credit for late arrivals, early departures, or missed meals.
- For emergency cancellations only, we will offer a gift certificate for balance during current ski season. Not transferable.
- TimberHouse Ski Lodge is a non-smoking facility.
- Please, no pets allowed.
- Wireless High-speed Internet included.
- Breakfasts, dinners, afternoon teas are included.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM. Check-out :9:30 AM We do not offer early / late check out times.
- Please consider your travel arrangements, arrival and departure times.
- TimberHouse Gold Pass! This is designed for guests than wish to use the lodge and our services before or after they have checked in or out. Store your bags, changing room, rest room (no showers), vehicle parking, shuttle service to ski area (designated shuttle times only)
- “Early Arrivals” – If you are planning to arrive at TimberHouse earlier than check in time and need to stay in lodge, store your bags, use shuttle to ski area, or keep your car at TimberHouse, we have a small fee of $50 per person that will be added to your lodging bill.
- “Last Day Skiers” – If you need to stay in the lodge, store your bags, use shuttle to ski area, or keep your car at TimberHouse after check out, we have a small fee of $50 per person until 2pm, $100 per person after 2pm. There are no showers or lodge facilities available after check out. Please consider renting your room for one more day if you think you may need to use the lodge facilities / hospitality after skiing.